Category – Business
Reading time – 2 minutes
A business owner has one thing in his mind- profits. That is where is eyes are. After Friedman’s theories took deep roots in society, it was ok to work for investors only.
It was easy to forget employees. Afterall unemployment will never end and you could always get new person to take place of the last one.
This finite mindset makes companies to lay off people, on slightest jolts in their business.
But they miss the reality. They don’t see the hidden costs.
1. A employee who loves company is an asset.
2. Customers are also humans like employees. You should be able to keep all humans happy.
3. Trained and old staff keeps customers coming back.
4. Training and retaining new staff is also a money consuming process.
5. If nobody stays for long how will teams form and coalesce.
So love your staff.
So that they love your business.
And due to that customers also love it.
Inspiration – The infinite game by Simon Sinek.